Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Student Birthday Gifts

I wanted to get ahead this summer to make my life easier during the school year, because the Laymance schedule is about to get crazy with daddy's high school football coaching schedule.
In years past, my kids have always been a fan of sunglasses.  They are always the first to go when they spend their earned behavior tickets, so I knew I wanted to incorporate them when I was making their birthday gifts this year.  







I went with these glasses from oriental trading.  






Completely trendy aaannndd glow in the dark! Yes, please!




 CLICK HERE to get the printable tag! 

What do you do for birthdays in your class??  I love for you to leave a comment about what you do.
Enjoy the rest of your summer!

And for fun... A picture of my sweet girl! 


No comments:

Post a Comment