I know posting learning objectives are nothing new, but for the last couple of years it wasn't a "have to". Until now! I knew when we learned that we would have to post our learning objectives I wanted to have them easily accessible, I didn't want to have to write a ton and I wanted them student friendly. Vague enough where I wasn't changing them constantly, but focused!
My white board and smartboard is something I use ALL. THE. TIME so I knew I didn't want to cover that up or use space on it with my objectives, so I had to change some wall space to make room for my objectives.
I have used dry erase pockets for others things in my room and decided they would be great for putting my objective cards in.
I found this wonderful template HERE! Love her stuff! I just purchased her template and then typed in my objectives for the year on different slides in powerpoint. Print. And Viola!!
I made them for the year and labeled them with the corresponding week that I will be teaching that topic so I could just grab it, slide it in and go!
I just put them in file folders for each subject in order that I will be using them.
Now they are ready to go for the year!!!
Another thing checked off my list...